I’m back from my trip to Chicago after attending Anime Central 2009. I took quite a few pictures and some video, but didn’t visit any panels and missed the Naruto photoshoots. Overall it was an interesting year, the dealers room was spectacular, and there were some really awesome costumes around. As usual, I missed the Roy cosplayer (I think it was the same one from last year), but all in all, it was pretty good.
I’ll have the photos uploaded shortly. There’s about 260 I have to sort through before they’re posted.
Tags2009, anime, Anime Central, Chicago, convention, cosplay, Manga
- Free! – Dive to the Future – to air July 2018 in Japan
- Free Comic Book Day on Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Uniqlo to release t-shirt collaboration with Weekly Shonen Jump
- Photos from Sakura-Con 2018
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie comes to Canadian theatres for one day only
One Response to Anime Central 2009
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.