If you’re flying to the United States anytime soon, be prepared for new security measures in light of Friday’s attempted destruction of a Northwest Airlines plane.
Passengers will undergo an additional search, which include a pat-down and inspection of carry-on luggage. The restrictions also include limiting carry-ons to one item only. Extra bags will be put on the plane as checked luggage.
Consider leaving earlier as there will be delays since the new processes will definitely slow everything down.
Tagsairport, News, security, terrorism, Travel, United States
- Honda Celebration of Light countries announced for 2016
- Vancouver purchases Arbutus railway line for $55 million
- Fare gates close for all SkyTrain stations and SeaBus April 8
- Miku Expo 2016 to tour seven cities across North America
- Boruto: Naruto the Movie returns to US theatres this December
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.