If you’re flying to the United States anytime soon, be prepared for new security measures in light of Friday’s attempted destruction of a Northwest Airlines plane.
Passengers will undergo an additional search, which include a pat-down and inspection of carry-on luggage. The restrictions also include limiting carry-ons to one item only. Extra bags will be put on the plane as checked luggage.
Consider leaving earlier as there will be delays since the new processes will definitely slow everything down.
Tagsairport, News, security, terrorism, Travel, United States
- Changes to BC Ferries polices regarding smoking, and staying inside vehicles
- Cosplay props and convention safety
- Yu-Gi-Oh! movie coming to Landmark Cinemas in Canada
- Honda Celebration of Light 2016 – Team USA
- Honda Celebration of Light countries announced for 2016
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.