With the NHL entry draft under way, the Vancouver Canucks have made a few small changes to their team. The Canucks obtained defenceman Keith Ballard and prospect Victor Oreskovich from the Florida Panthers in a trade for forwards Steve Bernier and Michael Grabner along with a first round draft pick.
The Canucks next chance at a selection comes in the fourth round where they have the 115th, 145th, 172nd and 205th picks.
Ballard collected 28 points in 82 games while Oreskovich had picked up 6 points in 50 games with the Panthers this past season.
Tagsdraft pick, Florida Panthers, Hockey, Keith Ballard, Michael Grabner, NHL, Steve Bernier, trade, Vancouver Canucks, Victor Oreskovich
- Rogers signs 12-year media deal with NHL in Canada
- Four more years with the Sedin twins
- Hockey Canada announces new Team Canada hockey jerseys
- Jannik Hansen extends contract with Canucks
- Three Canucks possible in the 2014 Winter Olympics
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.