The Canada Line turns one year old today! On August 17th, 2009, Vancouver, Richmond and the Vancouver International Airport all became linked together with rapid transit.
Since it opened, the Canada Line has transported some 36 million passengers between the two cities. During the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, 3.88 million passengers rode the system between February 12th and 28th.
Ridership numbers on the rapid transit line average close to 95,000 per day.
Tagsbirthdays, Canada Line, rapid transit, Richmond, TransLink, Vancouver, YVR
- Cougars sneak into Port Moody Millennium Line station
- Return to Hyrule with the Zelda Symphony in 2017
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2017
- Let TransLink know how you feel about fares
- VanDusen Gardens glows for Festival of Lights 2016
One Response to Happy Birthday Canada Line!
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.