The short-sleeve shirts come in varying colours with detailed monochromatic designs of popular characters and slogans (“I’m gonna be king of the pirates” or “Believe it”) making each style unique. All are priced at a reasonable $19.90 USD.
You can’t purchase these tops online, only in Uniqlo stores. However, if you’re in New York City stop by their flagship SoHo location on Broadway.
Tagsanime, Dragon Ball Z, Japan, Manga, Naruto, One Piece, tshirt, Uniqlo
- New trailer for Digimon Adventure movie released, has Spring 2020 launch
- New My Hero Academia movie to screen in Japan December 2019
- Fourth season of Attack on Titan anime to be final in 2020
- Adidas working on Naruto sneaker collaboration
- VIFF to host first ever Anime Day
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.