The short-sleeve shirts come in varying colours with detailed monochromatic designs of popular characters and slogans (“I’m gonna be king of the pirates” or “Believe it”) making each style unique. All are priced at a reasonable $19.90 USD.
You can’t purchase these tops online, only in Uniqlo stores. However, if you’re in New York City stop by their flagship SoHo location on Broadway.
Tagsanime, Dragon Ball Z, Japan, Manga, Naruto, One Piece, tshirt, Uniqlo
- YURI!!! on ICE movie delayed
- Viz Media to celebrate 20 years of Naruto
- New promotional artwork for upcoming My Hero Academia season
- Adidas to release Kakashi-themed sneaker
- New trailer for upcoming My Hero Academia film
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.