The short-sleeve shirts come in varying colours with detailed monochromatic designs of popular characters and slogans (“I’m gonna be king of the pirates” or “Believe it”) making each style unique. All are priced at a reasonable $19.90 USD.
You can’t purchase these tops online, only in Uniqlo stores. However, if you’re in New York City stop by their flagship SoHo location on Broadway.
Tagsanime, Dragon Ball Z, Japan, Manga, Naruto, One Piece, tshirt, Uniqlo
- Crunchyroll Anime Awards live streams on Saturday, February 16, 2019
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly surpasses $17 million USD
- Crunchyroll to host That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime party in Toronto
- Fourth season of Haikyu!! anime announced
- My Hero Academia’s Deku added to Jump Force
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.