The short-sleeve shirts come in varying colours with detailed monochromatic designs of popular characters and slogans (“I’m gonna be king of the pirates” or “Believe it”) making each style unique. All are priced at a reasonable $19.90 USD.
You can’t purchase these tops online, only in Uniqlo stores. However, if you’re in New York City stop by their flagship SoHo location on Broadway.
Tagsanime, Dragon Ball Z, Japan, Manga, Naruto, One Piece, tshirt, Uniqlo
- Uniqlo to release t-shirt collaboration with Weekly Shonen Jump
- Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018 Photos
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie comes to Canadian theatres for one day only
- Japanese pair skates to Yuri!!! on Ice song at Winter Olympics
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.