At long last, the music from the Sacred Realm of Hyrule has escaped and will be travelling through North America. Celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Legend of Zelda video game series, Nintendo has arranged for an orchestral concert aptly titled: The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses to visit select cities in Canada and the United States.
Last year, two concerts were held; one in Los Angeles, CA and the other in London, UK, to celebrate the series 25th anniversary which coincided with the launch of the latest game, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Building on the popularity of both concerts, Nintendo teamed up with Jason Michael Paul Productions Inc. to organize a musical journey for Zelda fans – The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses.
The symphony was most recently held in Dallas, TX just prior to the announcement of the remaining locations and dates. Vancouver, BC will be the first Canadian city to host event with Montreal, QC and Toronto, ON in the following months.
- Vancouver, BC – March 14th, 2012
- Seattle, WA – March 16th, 2012
- San Francisco, CA – March 28th, 2012
- Denver, CO – April 7th, 2012
- Phoenix, AZ – April 20th, 2012
- Phoenix, AZ – April 21st, 2012
- Atlanta, GA – May 12th, 2012
- Montreal, QC – May 31st, 2012
- Austin, TX – June 22nd, 2012
- Orlando, FL – July 14th, 2012
- Toronto, ON – September 29th, 2012
For further details and to purchase tickets, visit the Zelda Symphony web site.
TagsGaming, Local, music, Nintendo, The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, Vancouver
- Figma Pit
- Honda Celebration of Light 2013 line-up
- Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy
- Fan Expo Vancouver 2013
- Something new and something old: Zelda!
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.