Most of us probably have a common question running through our brain when we go out for fast food – “why does my food look different than what’s advertised?” Well, McDonald’s Canada received that same question from a customer through their Our Food. Your Questions. web site.
Rather than responding in plain text, McDonald’s Director of Marketing, Hope Bagozzi, took a camera crew out to a restaurant and a photo studio to explain. There’s a bit of photographic trickery in making a simple hamburger look appetizing.
Tagsburger, food, Hope Bagozzi, In Pictures, McDonald's, video, YouTube
- Third Evangelion movie dates in Canada
- New Kingdom Hearts III clip
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX planned for 2014
- Fraser Valley Food Show 2013
- Blacksmith forges a real-life Master Sword
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.