Most of us probably have a common question running through our brain when we go out for fast food – “why does my food look different than what’s advertised?” Well, McDonald’s Canada received that same question from a customer through their Our Food. Your Questions. web site.
Rather than responding in plain text, McDonald’s Director of Marketing, Hope Bagozzi, took a camera crew out to a restaurant and a photo studio to explain. There’s a bit of photographic trickery in making a simple hamburger look appetizing.
Tagsburger, food, Hope Bagozzi, In Pictures, McDonald's, video, YouTube
- Honda Celebration of Light 2013 line-up
- Sword Art Online English Trailer
- EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival returns for 2013
- Sakura Days Japan Fair 2013
- EXP Restaurant + Bar review
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.