There’s nothing like a good fireworks show to round out Canada’s 145th birthday. Two tugboats towed a barge into Vancouver’s Coal Harbour opposite the Vancouver Convention Centre to light up the evening sky. With a light breeze keeping the smoke at bay, the colourful explosions had the packed seawall ooh-ing and ahh-ing. If you missed the pyrotechnics, check out the collection on Gallery.
Tags2012, Canada Day, Coal Harbour, fireworks, In Pictures, Vancouver, Vancouver Convention Centre
- An evening at Bright Nights in Stanley Park
- Bright Nights in Stanley Park returns for 2013
- Remembrance Day in Metro Vancouver
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Second Quest in Vancouver
- Got what it takes to be a Vancouverite?
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.