In their first international pyrotechnical performance, Vietnam set the sky afire with a sparkling show for the opening night of the Honda Celebration of Light. The southeast Asian nation stunned the thousands who packed the shore around English Bay and setting the bar for the next two competing countries.
Missed the show? Browse through the photos on Gallery.
Brazil takes to the stage on Wednesday, August 1st, with Italy rounding up the event on Saturday, August 4th, 2012. For more information, visit the Honda Celebration of Light web site.
TagsBrazil, Celebration of Light, English Bay, fireworks, Honda Canada, Italy, photos, Vancouver, Vietnam
- Bright Nights in Stanley Park returns for 2013
- Remembrance Day in Metro Vancouver
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Second Quest in Vancouver
- Got what it takes to be a Vancouverite?
- Fiesta Mexico Independencia 2013 Photos
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.