The Vancouver Canucks announced the re-signing of left-winger Mason Raymond on Monday, July 9th.
The 26-year-old Raymond signed a one year extension to stay on the west coast for $2.275 million, down from his previous season’s salary of $2.6 million.
Raymon had amassed 10 goals and assists in 55 games during the 2011-2012 season. In 328 career NHL games, Raymond has collected 70 goals, 86 assists, and 156 points.
Raymond, who is from Cochrane, Alberta, was selected by the Vancouver Canucks 51st overall during the second round in the 2005 NHL Entry Draft.
Tagscontract, Hockey, Mason Raymond, NHL, Vancouver Canucks
- Rogers signs 12-year media deal with NHL in Canada
- Four more years with the Sedin twins
- Hockey Canada announces new Team Canada hockey jerseys
- Jannik Hansen extends contract with Canucks
- Three Canucks possible in the 2014 Winter Olympics
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.