While Metro Vancouver doesn’t get very many spectacular thunderstorms, I was fortunate enough to capture a few strikes from this morning’s storm. However, I’m quite impressed the way one of these photos turned out.
I caught this multi-pronged fork of lightning just after opening the shutter on the camera. I think this image was sheer luck with the storm wrapping up and the sky was getting brighter with the early morning sun. Let’s hope there are more storms like this.
TagsIn Pictures, lightning, nature, thunderstorm, Vancouver, weather
- Bright Nights in Stanley Park returns for 2013
- Remembrance Day in Metro Vancouver
- The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses Second Quest in Vancouver
- Fraser Valley Food Show 2013
- Got what it takes to be a Vancouverite?
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.