With another successful Sakura-Con behind us, it’s time to go through the wonderful images from the weekend. For the first time, I decided to switch to the RAW format on my camera to make adjusting over-or-under exposed pictures look nicer. So, did it work out? Take a look at all the pictures from Sakura-Con 2013.
View the complete collection on Gallery.
Tags2013, anime, convention, cosplay, Link, Miku Hatsune, Naruto, photos, Princess Peach, Rin Okumura, Sakura-Con, Seattle, Totoro
- Free! – Dive to the Future – to air July 2018 in Japan
- Uniqlo to release t-shirt collaboration with Weekly Shonen Jump
- Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018 Photos
- Photos from Sakura-Con 2018
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie comes to Canadian theatres for one day only
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.