With another Sakura-Con behind us, it’s time to reflect on the gorgeous costumes and events over the three-day weekend. It’s always fun to see what people are wearing and some of the antics for those with a camera. And it was even more awesome being allowed to take still pictures during the ELISA concert on Saturday evening. If you couldn’t make it, there are pictures to make up for what you missed. As always, the collection is slowly being added to Gallery.
Tags2014, convention, cosplay, photos, Pictures, Sakura-Con, Seattle
- Festival of Lights returns to VanDusen Botanical Gardens for 2017
- Remembrance Day 2017 photos
- Naruto fans run Vancouver’s seawall like Naruto
- AnimeFest 2017 cosplay photos
- Cosplay from Anime Revolution 2017
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.