With another Sakura-Con behind us, it’s time to reflect on the gorgeous costumes and events over the three-day weekend. It’s always fun to see what people are wearing and some of the antics for those with a camera. And it was even more awesome being allowed to take still pictures during the ELISA concert on Saturday evening. If you couldn’t make it, there are pictures to make up for what you missed. As always, the collection is slowly being added to Gallery.
Tags2014, convention, cosplay, photos, Pictures, Sakura-Con, Seattle
- Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018 Photos
- Photos from Sakura-Con 2018
- Olympic Cauldron re-lit for end of 2018 Paralympic Winter Games
- Festival of Lights returns to VanDusen Botanical Gardens for 2017
- Remembrance Day 2017 photos
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.