It’s not spring without Sakura-Con! Thousands of people descended upon downtown Seattle, many in costume, for a three-day weekend party for all things Japanese. Were you there? Couldn’t make it? Browse through the Gallery and make it seem like it was the convention weekend all over again.
Tags2015, anime, convention, cosplay, Japan, Manga, photos, Pictures, Sakura-Con, Seattle
- Free! – Dive to the Future – to air July 2018 in Japan
- Free Comic Book Day on Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Uniqlo to release t-shirt collaboration with Weekly Shonen Jump
- Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018 Photos
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.