While San Japan: 8-Bit concluded a week ago, it’s time to reminisce the fun three-day weekend with lots and lots of photos. Even in the sweltering Texas heat, everyone still suited up in amazing costumes to embrace their love for their favourite anime, cartoons and video game series.
Couldn’t make it out? Browse through the Gallery to see what you missed!
Tagsanime, Conventions, cosplay, photos, San Antonio, San Japan: 8-Bit
- Arby’s advertising wins over anime and gaming fans with their marketing
- Third season of My Hero Academia approved
- Four Yuri!!! on Ice Pop! vinyl figures to arrive in October
- Canada showcased in anime short by staff who worked on film Your Name
- Naruto fans run Vancouver’s seawall like Naruto
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.