While San Japan: 8-Bit concluded a week ago, it’s time to reminisce the fun three-day weekend with lots and lots of photos. Even in the sweltering Texas heat, everyone still suited up in amazing costumes to embrace their love for their favourite anime, cartoons and video game series.
Couldn’t make it out? Browse through the Gallery to see what you missed!
Tagsanime, Conventions, cosplay, photos, San Antonio, San Japan: 8-Bit
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie comes to Canadian theatres for one day only
- Japanese pair skates to Yuri!!! on Ice song at Winter Olympics
- My Hero Academia season 3 starts April 7, 2018
- British Columbia anime conventions for 2018
- Festival of Lights returns to VanDusen Botanical Gardens for 2017
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.