While San Japan: 8-Bit concluded a week ago, it’s time to reminisce the fun three-day weekend with lots and lots of photos. Even in the sweltering Texas heat, everyone still suited up in amazing costumes to embrace their love for their favourite anime, cartoons and video game series.
Couldn’t make it out? Browse through the Gallery to see what you missed!
Tagsanime, Conventions, cosplay, photos, San Antonio, San Japan: 8-Bit
- Festival of Lights returns to VanDusen Botanical Gardens for 2017
- Aniplex to release final Naruto album with five fan-picked songs
- Yuri!!! on ICE DVD and Blu-ray combo arrives February 2018
- Free! to return with new anime in 2018
- Remembrance Day 2017 photos
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.