Hatsune Miku, the virtual turquoise-pigtail singer from Japan, will be performing in concert as part of Miku Expo which will travel through Canada, the United States and Mexico in 2016.
Miku, a sixteen year-old computer-generated vocal synthesizer created by Crypton Future Media, has generated a massive following not only in her native Japan, but around the world. While she is not “human”, a creative graphical setup allows Miku to be projected in a 3D environment to sing and interact with the crowd wherever she goes. Miku has stood on stage with Lady Gaga and Pharrell Williams and even guest-starred on television with David Letterman!
- Seattle, WA at the WaMu Theater on Saturday, April 23rd, 2016
- San Francisco, CA at The Warfield on Saturday, April 30th, 2016
- Los Angeles, CA at the Microsoft Theater on Friday, May 6th, 2016
- Dallas, TX at The Bomb Factory on Saturday, May 14th, 2016
- Toronto, ON at the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts on Friday, May 20th, 2016
- New York City, NY at the Hammerstein Ballroom on Saturday, May 28th, 2016
- Mexico City, DF at the El Plaza Condesa on Saturday, June 4th, 2016
Tickets can be purchased in advance online through the Miku Expo web site.
Tags2016, Canada, Crypton Future Media, Dallas, Hatsune Miku, Los Angeles, Mexico, Mexico City, Miku Expo, New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, United States
- Live-action Gintama movie to screen in Canada
- Remembrance Day 2017 photos
- Remembrance Day 2017 services in Metro Vancouver
- Live-action Tokyo Ghoul movie comes to Canada
- Canada showcased in anime short by staff who worked on film Your Name
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.