The world of Hyrule is immense, and so far, we’ve only seen a fraction of the vast landscape in the upcoming The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Now, a new video from Nintendo teases us with a look at the towns, new enemies, and someone who quite possibly could be the legendary princess.
An aging stone bridge. A rustic carnival tent offering entertainment within. An idyllic village, nestled in a rocky canyon, where laundry flaps gently in the wind. And as ominous music sets in, a hovering fortress from which new creatures strike forth from and rain ruin upon this beautiful countryside.
A new enemy shoots rays of death — akin to a Beamos if it were created by H.G. Wells. A once glorious town is reduced to rubble; the fountain with the Hylian crest crumbles under drab skies, swirling with smoke and death.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is expected to launch in 2017 on both the Nintendo Switch and Wii U consoles.
Tags2017, Gaming, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, video, Wii U
- Arby’s advertising wins over anime and gaming fans with their marketing
- Live-action Tokyo Ghoul movie comes to Canada
- UBC Apple Festival returns for 26th year this October
- Four Yuri!!! on Ice Pop! vinyl figures to arrive in October
- Canada showcased in anime short by staff who worked on film Your Name
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.