This summer, the evening skies over English Bay will light up with a trio of pyrotechnic performances for the 2017 Honda Celebration of Light.
The three teams representing their countries in the annual fireworks competition are:
- Akariya Fireworks for Japan on Saturday, July 29th
- Jubilee Fireworks for the United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 2nd
- Royal Pyrotechnie for Canada on Saturday, August 5th
On each day of the fireworks, live music, food and other activities are available to entertain the crowds. In addition to watching (for free) from the beach, there’s paid seating available.
The organizers behind the event are hosting a vote for the top three Canadian songs as part of Canada’s 150th birthday. To cast your ballot, visit the Honda Celebration of Light web site.
Source: Honda Celebration of Light
Tags2017, Canada, fireworks, Honda Celebration of Light, Japan, Local, United Kingdom
- Cosplay from Anime Revolution 2017
- Honda Celebration of Light 2017 – Team Japan
- Canada Day 2017 parade photos
- Canada Day events for 2017
- Nintendo unveils Super NES Classic Edition console
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.