Vancouver Zelda fans, get ready for another musical adventure with The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses. The popular concert is back again and touring more cities across Canada, the United States and Europe for 2017.
Enjoy an evening of 30 years sights and sounds with this classic video game franchise. This year includes selections from the recently released The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and additional songs from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses stops in Vancouver on Thursday, November 30th, 2017 at 7:00 pm PST at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre. Other Canadian cities include Quebec City, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary and Montreal.
Tickets are available in advance online through the concert web site.
Tags2017, concert, Gaming, The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, Vancouver
- Super Smash Bros. coming to Switch in 2018
- Nintendo to hold Nintendo Direct for 2018 3DS and Switch games
- Olympic cauldron to be lit for Winter Olympics on February 8
- British Columbia anime conventions for 2018
- Vancouver added as stop on Final Fantasy concert 2018 tour
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.