Vancouver Zelda fans, get ready for another musical adventure with The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses. The popular concert is back again and touring more cities across Canada, the United States and Europe for 2017.
Enjoy an evening of 30 years sights and sounds with this classic video game franchise. This year includes selections from the recently released The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and additional songs from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses stops in Vancouver on Thursday, November 30th, 2017 at 7:00 pm PST at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre. Other Canadian cities include Quebec City, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary and Montreal.
Tickets are available in advance online through the concert web site.
Tags2017, concert, Gaming, The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, Vancouver
- Nintendo unveils Super NES Classic Edition console
- Dragon Boat Festival returns to False Creek for three days June 2017
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions coming to Blu-ray & DVD
- Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic in Canadian theatres June 2017
- Kingdom Hearts III keeps getting more beautiful with a new trailer
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.