This past Easter weekend, Sakura-Con held its 20th anniversary of celebrating anime, manga and Japanese culture in the heart of Seattle. Many of the attendees this year came in cosplay, showing off their colourful, eye-catching outfits. If you couldn’t make it, you can always check out the photos on Gallery.
Tags2017, convention, cosplay, photos, Sakura-Con, Seattle
- Cosplay from Anime Revolution 2017
- Honda Celebration of Light 2017 – Team Japan
- Canada Day 2017 parade photos
- Canada Day events for 2017
- Nintendo unveils Super NES Classic Edition console
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.