This past Easter weekend, Sakura-Con held its 20th anniversary of celebrating anime, manga and Japanese culture in the heart of Seattle. Many of the attendees this year came in cosplay, showing off their colourful, eye-catching outfits. If you couldn’t make it, you can always check out the photos on Gallery.
Tags2017, convention, cosplay, photos, Sakura-Con, Seattle
- Desjardins released as Canucks coach
- Return to Hyrule with the Zelda Symphony in 2017
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2017
- Dates and countries revealed for 2017 Honda Celebration of Light
- Vancouver trades Burrows to Ottawa for Dahlen
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.