This past Easter weekend, Sakura-Con held its 20th anniversary of celebrating anime, manga and Japanese culture in the heart of Seattle. Many of the attendees this year came in cosplay, showing off their colourful, eye-catching outfits. If you couldn’t make it, you can always check out the photos on Gallery.
Tags2017, convention, cosplay, photos, Sakura-Con, Seattle
- Festival of Lights returns to VanDusen Botanical Gardens for 2017
- Zelda symphony invades Vancouver like horde of Moblins
- Surrey Tree Lighting Festival for 2017 this Saturday
- Remembrance Day 2017 photos
- Remembrance Day 2017 services in Metro Vancouver
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.