This past Easter weekend, Sakura-Con held its 20th anniversary of celebrating anime, manga and Japanese culture in the heart of Seattle. Many of the attendees this year came in cosplay, showing off their colourful, eye-catching outfits. If you couldn’t make it, you can always check out the photos on Gallery.
Tags2017, convention, cosplay, photos, Sakura-Con, Seattle
- Live-action Tokyo Ghoul movie comes to Canada
- UBC Apple Festival returns for 26th year this October
- Four Yuri!!! on Ice Pop! vinyl figures to arrive in October
- Canada showcased in anime short by staff who worked on film Your Name
- Market Mexico comes to Robson Square on September 16, 2017
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.