This past Easter weekend, Sakura-Con held its 20th anniversary of celebrating anime, manga and Japanese culture in the heart of Seattle. Many of the attendees this year came in cosplay, showing off their colourful, eye-catching outfits. If you couldn’t make it, you can always check out the photos on Gallery.
Tags2017, convention, cosplay, photos, Sakura-Con, Seattle
- Nintendo unveils Super NES Classic Edition console
- Dragon Boat Festival returns to False Creek for three days June 2017
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions coming to Blu-ray & DVD
- Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic in Canadian theatres June 2017
- Celebrate the sun with Carnaval del Sol
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.