Canada’s 150th birthday is a once in a lifetime event, and Vancouver’s core swelled all weekend long for the celebration. This year, the Canada Day Parade was held on July 2nd, just because it would be too much for one day. Because Canada’s unique background, many cultures took to the streets in the parade, embodying the Canadian spirit of unity.
Couldn’t make it down to Georgia Street? Fear not, photos are on Gallery.
TagsCanada 150, Canada Day, culture, Local, Parade, photos, Vancouver
- Canada Day events for 2017
- Dragon Boat Festival returns to False Creek for three days June 2017
- Celebrate the sun with Carnaval del Sol
- Hotel Vancouver ghost nothing more than red tarp
- Photos from Sakura-Con 2017
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.