Canada’s 150th birthday is a once in a lifetime event, and Vancouver’s core swelled all weekend long for the celebration. This year, the Canada Day Parade was held on July 2nd, just because it would be too much for one day. Because Canada’s unique background, many cultures took to the streets in the parade, embodying the Canadian spirit of unity.
Couldn’t make it down to Georgia Street? Fear not, photos are on Gallery.
TagsCanada 150, Canada Day, culture, Local, Parade, photos, Vancouver
- Photos from Carnaval del Sol 2018
- Canada Day events for 2018
- Relive the classics with the Vancouver Retro Gaming Expo this weekend
- Game-themed restaurant and bar EXP to close at end of June
- Celebrate Latin American culture with the tenth year of Carnaval del Sol
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.