Canada’s 150th birthday is a once in a lifetime event, and Vancouver’s core swelled all weekend long for the celebration. This year, the Canada Day Parade was held on July 2nd, just because it would be too much for one day. Because Canada’s unique background, many cultures took to the streets in the parade, embodying the Canadian spirit of unity.
Couldn’t make it down to Georgia Street? Fear not, photos are on Gallery.
TagsCanada 150, Canada Day, culture, Local, Parade, photos, Vancouver
- Remembrance Day 2017 photos
- Remembrance Day 2017 services in Metro Vancouver
- UBC Apple Festival returns for 26th year this October
- Canada showcased in anime short by staff who worked on film Your Name
- Market Mexico comes to Robson Square on September 16, 2017
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.