Last week, I attended my first AnimeFest in downtown Dallas, Texas and for four days, I was surrounded by great cosplay. Despite being a day longer than most other conventions, I didn’t take too many pictures due to being confined within the lines for the Yuri!!! on Ice panels for two of those days, but for what I did see, you can see on Gallery.
Tags2017, AnimeFest, convention, cosplay, Dallas, Pictures
- Four Yuri!!! on Ice Pop! vinyl figures to arrive in October
- Canada showcased in anime short by staff who worked on film Your Name
- Market Mexico comes to Robson Square on September 16, 2017
- Naruto fans run Vancouver’s seawall like Naruto
- Cosplay from Anime Revolution 2017
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.