Last week, I attended my first AnimeFest in downtown Dallas, Texas and for four days, I was surrounded by great cosplay. Despite being a day longer than most other conventions, I didn’t take too many pictures due to being confined within the lines for the Yuri!!! on Ice panels for two of those days, but for what I did see, you can see on Gallery.
Tags2017, AnimeFest, convention, cosplay, Dallas, Pictures
- Remembrance Day 2017 photos
- Remembrance Day 2017 services in Metro Vancouver
- Live-action Tokyo Ghoul movie comes to Canada
- UBC Apple Festival returns for 26th year this October
- Four Yuri!!! on Ice Pop! vinyl figures to arrive in October
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.