The smoky hot weather and long lines didn’t deter attendees as they converged upon the west building of the Vancouver Convention Centre this weekend for Anime Revolution.
Surprised tourists mingled with the costumed con-goers, snapping pictures of popular characters from Deadpool, My Hero Academia, Naruto, The Legend of Zelda and more!
There’s still one more day, as Anime Revolution wraps up on Sunday, August 6th. Photos from Saturday are on Gallery.
Tags2017, Anime Revolution, cosplay, photos, Vancouver
- Honda Celebration of Light 2017 – Team Japan
- Canada Day 2017 parade photos
- Canada Day events for 2017
- Nintendo unveils Super NES Classic Edition console
- Dragon Boat Festival returns to False Creek for three days June 2017
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.