The smoky hot weather and long lines didn’t deter attendees as they converged upon the west building of the Vancouver Convention Centre this weekend for Anime Revolution.
Surprised tourists mingled with the costumed con-goers, snapping pictures of popular characters from Deadpool, My Hero Academia, Naruto, The Legend of Zelda and more!
There’s still one more day, as Anime Revolution wraps up on Sunday, August 6th. Photos from Saturday are on Gallery.
Tags2017, Anime Revolution, cosplay, photos, Vancouver
- Live-action Tokyo Ghoul movie comes to Canada
- UBC Apple Festival returns for 26th year this October
- Four Yuri!!! on Ice Pop! vinyl figures to arrive in October
- Canada showcased in anime short by staff who worked on film Your Name
- Market Mexico comes to Robson Square on September 16, 2017
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.