The smoky hot weather and long lines didn’t deter attendees as they converged upon the west building of the Vancouver Convention Centre this weekend for Anime Revolution.
Surprised tourists mingled with the costumed con-goers, snapping pictures of popular characters from Deadpool, My Hero Academia, Naruto, The Legend of Zelda and more!
There’s still one more day, as Anime Revolution wraps up on Sunday, August 6th. Photos from Saturday are on Gallery.
Tags2017, Anime Revolution, cosplay, photos, Vancouver
- Olympic Cauldron re-lit for end of 2018 Paralympic Winter Games
- Olympic cauldron to be lit for Winter Olympics on February 8
- British Columbia anime conventions for 2018
- Vancouver added as stop on Final Fantasy concert 2018 tour
- Festival of Lights returns to VanDusen Botanical Gardens for 2017
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.