The hit ice skating anime Yuri!!! on Ice is the latest series to join Funko’s Pop! vinyl figure line-up this October.
Four figures, each in their skating outfits, were unveiled: Yuri Katsuki (Yuri), Yuri Plisetsky (Yurio), and two of Victor Nikiforov (Victor and Young Victor). Yuri is dressed in his eros costume, with Yurio in his agape attire, the fanciful uniform Victor wears for his free skate, and in his younger form, donning a crown of blue roses, and a gold medal around his neck.
Unlike most Pop! figures, these will stand on rounded plastic bases to show the detail of their ice skates.
Tags2017, anime, figures, Funko, pop, Yuri!!! on ICE
- My Hero Academia movie coming to Canada and US September 2018
- Attack on Titan Season 3 World Premiere coming to select Cineplex locations in Canada
- YURI!!! on ICE movie to be released in 2019
- Free! – Dive to the Future – to air July 2018 in Japan
- Uniqlo to release t-shirt collaboration with Weekly Shonen Jump
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.