The hit ice skating anime Yuri!!! on Ice is the latest series to join Funko’s Pop! vinyl figure line-up this October.
Four figures, each in their skating outfits, were unveiled: Yuri Katsuki (Yuri), Yuri Plisetsky (Yurio), and two of Victor Nikiforov (Victor and Young Victor). Yuri is dressed in his eros costume, with Yurio in his agape attire, the fanciful uniform Victor wears for his free skate, and in his younger form, donning a crown of blue roses, and a gold medal around his neck.
Unlike most Pop! figures, these will stand on rounded plastic bases to show the detail of their ice skates.
Tags2017, anime, figures, Funko, pop, Yuri!!! on ICE
- Arby’s advertising wins over anime and gaming fans with their marketing
- New Yuri!!! on Ice Nendoroid designs announced
- Third season of My Hero Academia approved
- Live-action Tokyo Ghoul movie comes to Canada
- UBC Apple Festival returns for 26th year this October
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.