The hit ice skating anime Yuri!!! on Ice is the latest series to join Funko’s Pop! vinyl figure line-up this October.
Four figures, each in their skating outfits, were unveiled: Yuri Katsuki (Yuri), Yuri Plisetsky (Yurio), and two of Victor Nikiforov (Victor and Young Victor). Yuri is dressed in his eros costume, with Yurio in his agape attire, the fanciful uniform Victor wears for his free skate, and in his younger form, donning a crown of blue roses, and a gold medal around his neck.
Unlike most Pop! figures, these will stand on rounded plastic bases to show the detail of their ice skates.
Tags2017, anime, figures, Funko, pop, Yuri!!! on ICE
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie comes to Canadian theatres for one day only
- Japanese pair skates to Yuri!!! on Ice song at Winter Olympics
- My Hero Academia season 3 starts April 7, 2018
- Festival of Lights returns to VanDusen Botanical Gardens for 2017
- Zelda symphony invades Vancouver like horde of Moblins
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.