The live-action film of the popular horror manga Tokyo Ghoul is coming to Cineplex theatres across Canada. Sui Ishida’s work comes to life in this 2 hour showing named after the manga and anime series in Japanese with English subtitles on October 16th, 2017.
The world has become a mixture of humans and ghouls who eat flesh. University student Ken Kaneki is forced to undergo surgery with what’s supposedly a routine organ transplant. While the operation is successful, Kaneki develops a taste for human flesh; becoming something he hated. Now as a half-human half-ghoul, he must hide his fearful tendencies from the rest of the public and authorities, finding refuge in an unlikely place — with other ghouls. Can Keneki save himself and his newfound acquaintances?
Directed by Kentarō Hagiwara, the cast includes:
- Masataka Kubota as Ken Kaneki
- Fumika Shimizu as Toka Kirishima
- Yu Aoi as Rize Kamishiro
- Nobuyuki Suzuki as Kotaro Amon
- Yo Oizumi as Kureo Mado
- Shunya Shiraishi as Nishiki Nishio
- Hiyori Sakurada as Hinami Fueguchi
- Shoko Aida as Ryoko Fueguchi
- Shuntaro Yanagi as Renji Yomo
- Bandon Minosuke II as Uta
Visit the Cineplex web site for a list of showtimes, participating locations and to purchase tickets.
Tags2017, Canada, Cineplex, FUNimation, movie, Sui Ishida, Tokyo Ghoul, trailer, video
- Super Smash Bros. coming to Switch in 2018
- Nintendo to hold Nintendo Direct for 2018 3DS and Switch games
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie comes to Canadian theatres for one day only
- KH3 trailers at D23 showcases new worlds, new song from Utada Hikaru
- My Hero Academia season 3 starts April 7, 2018
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.