On Saturday, September 16th, 2017, Robson Square in Downtown Vancouver (between the Vancouver Art Gallery and Law Courts) will host Market Mexico in celebration of the North American nation’s day of independence, which coincidentally, is the same day.
From 11:30 am until 12:00 midnight, stalls selling all sorts of traditional Mexican fare including tacos, tortas, elotes, pan dulce and churros. In addition to these tasty treats, cultural handicrafts and artwork will also be for sale. Live music and films will offer entertainment during the event, with the Grito being performed at 6:00 pm by the Mexican Consul General Berenice Diaz-Ceballos.
Market Mexico is a free event, on the ice rink level at 800 Robson Street.
Tags2017, culture, Fiesta Mexicana, Local, Market Mexico, Mexico, Vancouver
- Vancouver added as stop on Final Fantasy concert 2018 tour
- Festival of Lights returns to VanDusen Botanical Gardens for 2017
- Zelda symphony invades Vancouver like horde of Moblins
- Surrey Tree Lighting Festival for 2017 this Saturday
- Remembrance Day 2017 photos
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.