Arby’s joins the ranks of fast food companies with awesome social media campaigns (including Wendy’s sassy Twitter posts). The sandwich chain uses their food and packaging to recreate various pop culture scenes from video games, anime, television shows and more. Here’s a selection of some of their most recent anime and video game posts from Facebook.
Dragon Ball Z
Strong arc to start with, can't wait to see how the systems work #dbz #xboxbriefing
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Yuri!!! on Ice
Like Arby’s on Facebook for more delicious anime and gaming themed images.
Tagsanime, Arby's, Dragon Ball Z, Gaming, Inuyasha, Pokken, Porco Rosso, social media, Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Yuri!!! on ICE
- New Kingdom Hearts III trailer with Winnie the Pooh
- FUNimation ends licensing deal with Crunchyroll
- Fourth season of My Hero Academia announced
- Live-action Bleach movie coming to Netflix Sept 14, 2018
- Nintendo Direct on Sept 6, 2018 for new Switch and 3DS titles
One Response to Arby’s advertising wins over anime and gaming fans with their marketing
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.