Arby’s joins the ranks of fast food companies with awesome social media campaigns (including Wendy’s sassy Twitter posts). The sandwich chain uses their food and packaging to recreate various pop culture scenes from video games, anime, television shows and more. Here’s a selection of some of their most recent anime and video game posts from Facebook.
Dragon Ball Z
Strong arc to start with, can't wait to see how the systems work #dbz #xboxbriefing
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Yuri!!! on Ice
Like Arby’s on Facebook for more delicious anime and gaming themed images.
Tagsanime, Arby's, Dragon Ball Z, Gaming, Inuyasha, Pokken, Porco Rosso, social media, Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Yuri!!! on ICE
- Square Enix lets fans play demo of Kingdom Hearts III
- NES Classic Edition to relaunch in Canada June 29, 2018
- Free! – Dive to the Future – to air July 2018 in Japan
- Uniqlo to release t-shirt collaboration with Weekly Shonen Jump
- Super Smash Bros. coming to Switch in 2018
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.