Vancouver’s Victory Square was packed with people for Saturday morning’s Remembrance Day ceremonies. The sombre mood was reflected by the grey clouds above, the silence pierced by the occasional crying child, the planes flying overhead and intermittent sounds of the 21-gun salute from Portside Park.
Tags2017, Canada, photos, Remembrance Day, Vancouver, Victory Square
- NES Classic Edition to relaunch in Canada June 29, 2018
- Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018 Photos
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018
- Photos from Sakura-Con 2018
- Olympic Cauldron re-lit for end of 2018 Paralympic Winter Games
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.