Vancouver’s Victory Square was packed with people for Saturday morning’s Remembrance Day ceremonies. The sombre mood was reflected by the grey clouds above, the silence pierced by the occasional crying child, the planes flying overhead and intermittent sounds of the 21-gun salute from Portside Park.
Tags2017, Canada, photos, Remembrance Day, Vancouver, Victory Square
- Remembrance Day 2017 services in Metro Vancouver
- Live-action Tokyo Ghoul movie comes to Canada
- UBC Apple Festival returns for 26th year this October
- Four Yuri!!! on Ice Pop! vinyl figures to arrive in October
- Canada showcased in anime short by staff who worked on film Your Name
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.