Vancouver’s Victory Square was packed with people for Saturday morning’s Remembrance Day ceremonies. The sombre mood was reflected by the grey clouds above, the silence pierced by the occasional crying child, the planes flying overhead and intermittent sounds of the 21-gun salute from Portside Park.
Tags2017, Canada, photos, Remembrance Day, Vancouver, Victory Square
- Olympic cauldron to be lit for Winter Olympics on February 8
- Live-action Gintama movie to screen in Canada
- British Columbia anime conventions for 2018
- Vancouver added as stop on Final Fantasy concert 2018 tour
- Festival of Lights returns to VanDusen Botanical Gardens for 2017
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.