The immense universe of music from the Final Fantasy franchise returns to Vancouver for another performance of Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy on Friday, June 1st, 2018 at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre.
Led by conductor Arnie Roth, this 100-piece orchestra and chorus recreates the many themes, ballads, melodies and operas from more than 30 years of this popular video game series. Complementing the live music are scenes from the Final Fantasy games, presented in HD, enveloping both the visual and aural senses.
Tickets for this single evening show go on sale at 10:00 am Friday, January 19th, 2018.
Vancouver is the only Canadian stop mentioned so far for 2018. Other cities on the tour include Kansas City, MO, Los Angeles, CA, St. Petersburg, FL, Portland, OR, Paris, France, Cleveland, OH, and San Francisco, CA.
Tags2018, concert, Distant Worlds, Final Fantasy, Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Square-Enix, Vancouver
- KH3 trailers at D23 showcases new worlds, new song from Utada Hikaru
- Japanese pair skates to Yuri!!! on Ice song at Winter Olympics
- Olympic cauldron to be lit for Winter Olympics on February 8
- My Hero Academia season 3 starts April 7, 2018
- Live-action Gintama movie to screen in Canada
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.