The fight against Momoshiki continues, with Naruto and Sasuke finally gaining an advantage. However, Momoshiki still has a few tricks left up his sleeve, seemingly turning the tide of battle in his favour. Will Naruto and Sasuke be able to overcome the monstrous Momoshiki? And can Boruto lend his strength to his father in his time of need?
Volume 3 of the Boruto manga by Ukyo Kodachi and Mikio Ikemoto goes on sale in North America on March 6th, 2018.
Tags3, Boruto, Manga, Mikio Ikemoto, Ukyo Kodachi, VIZ Manga
- Fairy Tail manga to end with volume 63
- Free Comic Book Day on Saturday, May 6, 2017
- Final Bleach manga cover unveiled
- English version of Kuroko’s Basketball manga hits shelves August 2016
- VIZ Media brings Haikyu!! manga to English fans
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.