On Thursday, February 8th, 2018, the Olympic Cauldron in Jack Poole Plaza next to the west building of the Vancouver Convention Centre will be lit in honour of the upcoming Olympic winter games.
A tweet posted by the Vancouver Convention Centre asks visitors to wear their red and white to show support for Canadian athletes when the cauldron is fired u at 5:00 pm PST.
Other Vancouver buildings will glow red for our teams including Vancouver City Hall, Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Burrard Bridge.
The 2018 games are being held in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
Tags2018, Vancouver, Vancouver Convention Centre, Winter Olympics
- Uniqlo to release t-shirt collaboration with Weekly Shonen Jump
- Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018 Photos
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018
- Photos from Sakura-Con 2018
- Olympic Cauldron re-lit for end of 2018 Paralympic Winter Games
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.