With another Sakura-Con come and gone, it’s time to reminisce over the fun and awesome costumes that descend upon the Washington State Convention Center in the heart of Seattle. For three days, it was a whirlwind of heroes, villains and even some cute dogs wandering the event.
Couldn’t make it? Check out the photos on Gallery.
Tags2018, Conventions, cosplay, photos, Pictures, Sakura-Con
- Uniqlo to release t-shirt collaboration with Weekly Shonen Jump
- Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018 Photos
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018
- Olympic Cauldron re-lit for end of 2018 Paralympic Winter Games
- Super Smash Bros. coming to Switch in 2018
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.