There are some pretty bad games out there, and Japan’s professional assassin, Golgo 13, is not immune to this. In 1988, Vic Tokai published a game based on the series called Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode for the NES, and it turned out to be a pretty big mindfuck.
Let’s Play, a site that does commentary on video games — both new and retro, did a run through of Golgo 13 and it’s pretty damn hilarious. The commentators rip into the game scene by scene with complete screenshots and character dialogue excerpts. Golgo 13 is so bad, but the scuba gear, and the comments make it up and justify your time spent reading.
If you’re looking for a good laugh, an uproariously bad game and an epic pause screen, Let’s Play Golgo 13 will deliver.
Tagsbad, Gaming, golgo 13, hilarious, NES
- Crunchyroll Games launches RWBY: Crystal Match
- Nintendo Switch Joy Cons suffer from control stick drift
- Nintendo announces lighter, more portable version of Switch
- Crunchyroll announces Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle
- Crunchyroll reveals new mobile game based on RWBY
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.