It is quite literally a link to the past. Kotaku came across an auction for six, unopened, PAL copies of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for the Super NES.
Of course, a treasure like this isn’t exactly going to be cheap, but I believe that the buyer does not take rupees.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past first came out in 1991, but has since been reincarnated on the Game Boy Advance back in 2002 and then on the Virtual Console in 2007.
TagsA Link to the Past, auction, games, NES, The Legend of Zelda
- NES Classic Edition to relaunch in Canada June 29, 2018
- Zelda symphony invades Vancouver like horde of Moblins
- Return to Hyrule with the Zelda Symphony in 2017
- Nintendo’s E3 2016 schedule includes look into new Zelda, Pokémon, Wii U and 3DS titles
- Nintendo gives tiny glimpse into mobile, Zelda and NX as part of yearly report
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.