The largest sale of a hockey team saw the Montreal Canadiens ready to change hands from the Gillett family and into Molson family. Although the NHL hasn’t approved the half billion dollar sale yet, the team is expected to make a statement over this weekend. The Canadiens are celebrating their 100th anniversary this year since their inception in December of 1909.
TagsHabs, Hockey, Montreal Canadiens, News, sale
- Downtown Vancouver’s Canada Day Parade cancelled for 2018
- Sedin twins to retire from NHL at end of 2017-18 season
- Brock Boeser out 4-6 weeks from back injury
- Changes to BC Ferries polices regarding smoking, and staying inside vehicles
- Travis Green to coach the Vancouver Canucks
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.