The ongoing quest to find out more about the mysterious organization known as Akatsuki continues, and Jiraiya manages to uncover something about their leader. As the orange-clad ninja works to break the coded message Jiraiya left behind, will Naruto be able to stand up to Akatsuki?
TagsAkatsuki, Jiraiya, Manga, Naruto, release, Viz Media
- Naruto Shippuden DVD box set 38
- Dr. STONE comes to Crunchyroll in July 2019
- My Hero Academia volume 19
- Free Comic Book Day on Saturday, May 4, 2019
- My Hero Academia’s Deku added to Jump Force
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.