Two icons in the entertainment industry have passed away today. Actress Farrah Fawcett succumbed to anal cancer after fighting it since 2006 and pop music idol Michael Jackson passed on due to a suspected cardiac arrest while in hospital.
Farrah is best remembered for her work on Charlie’s Angels where she worked alongside two other women as a private investigator. Michael wowed audiences around the world with his music, including hits like “Thriller,” “Billie Jean” and “Beat It” along with his stage performances. Farrah was 62 and Michael was 50.
Tagsdeath, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, News
- Stan Lee passes away at age 95
- Downtown Vancouver’s Canada Day Parade cancelled for 2018
- Changes to BC Ferries polices regarding smoking, and staying inside vehicles
- Vancouver purchases Arbutus railway line for $55 million
- Fare gates close for all SkyTrain stations and SeaBus April 8
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.