The English Cast for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood has been posted on the Official FUNimation Blog. Those who’ve seen the first series will recognize some familiar voices along side the new ones.
Vic Mignogna reprises his role as Edward Elric, Caitlin Glass as Winry Rockbell, Travis Willingham as Roy Mustang, Laura Bailey as Lust, Wendy Powell as Envy, Chris Cason as Gluttony, Sonny Straight as Maes Hughes, Ed Blaylock as Fuhrer King Bradley, and Colleen Clinkenbeard as Riza Hawkeye.
Newcomers to the series include Maxey Whitehead as Alphonse Elric, J. Michael Tatum as Scar, and Bryan Massey as Isaac McDougal.
Aaron Dismuke, who originally voiced Alphonse Elric, will return later on in the series under a different role.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood follows the manga storyline by Hiromu Arakawa much more closely than the previous televised series.
Tagsanime, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, FUNimation, voice actors
- Primitive Skateboarding announces Naruto Shippuden collaboration
- Crunchyroll shares streaming data for August, September 2019
- Crunchyroll to stream NARUTO to BORUTO THE LIVE 2019 on October 9, 2019
- Crunchyroll shares list of anime to relax with this fall
- Fourth season of Haikyuu!! coming January 2020
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.