The English Cast for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood has been posted on the Official FUNimation Blog. Those who’ve seen the first series will recognize some familiar voices along side the new ones.
Vic Mignogna reprises his role as Edward Elric, Caitlin Glass as Winry Rockbell, Travis Willingham as Roy Mustang, Laura Bailey as Lust, Wendy Powell as Envy, Chris Cason as Gluttony, Sonny Straight as Maes Hughes, Ed Blaylock as Fuhrer King Bradley, and Colleen Clinkenbeard as Riza Hawkeye.
Newcomers to the series include Maxey Whitehead as Alphonse Elric, J. Michael Tatum as Scar, and Bryan Massey as Isaac McDougal.
Aaron Dismuke, who originally voiced Alphonse Elric, will return later on in the series under a different role.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood follows the manga storyline by Hiromu Arakawa much more closely than the previous televised series.
Tagsanime, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, FUNimation, voice actors
- New trailer for Digimon Adventure movie released, has Spring 2020 launch
- New My Hero Academia movie to screen in Japan December 2019
- Fourth season of Attack on Titan anime to be final in 2020
- Adidas working on Naruto sneaker collaboration
- VIFF to host first ever Anime Day
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.