The Walt Disney Company and Viz Media have worked out a deal to broadcast Naruto Shippuden on the Disney XD channel this October.
Disney XD is a channel aimed at boys aged 6 to 10, and Disney believes that this will be a draw as Naruto Shippuden proved popular once Viz started streaming subtitled episodes earlier this year. Naruto Shippuden follows the original Naruto series, with the titular character as a teenager. The first four episodes of Naruto Shippuden are currently available on iTunes.
Disney recently purchased Marvel Entertainment back on August 31st, 2009.
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
Tagsanime, Disney, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Television, Viz Media
- Primitive Skateboarding announces Naruto Shippuden collaboration
- Novel follow up to Bleach scheduled for Summer 2020
- Crunchyroll shares streaming data for August, September 2019
- Crunchyroll to stream NARUTO to BORUTO THE LIVE 2019 on October 9, 2019
- Crunchyroll shares list of anime to relax with this fall
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.