The Walt Disney Company and Viz Media have worked out a deal to broadcast Naruto Shippuden on the Disney XD channel this October.
Disney XD is a channel aimed at boys aged 6 to 10, and Disney believes that this will be a draw as Naruto Shippuden proved popular once Viz started streaming subtitled episodes earlier this year. Naruto Shippuden follows the original Naruto series, with the titular character as a teenager. The first four episodes of Naruto Shippuden are currently available on iTunes.
Disney recently purchased Marvel Entertainment back on August 31st, 2009.
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
Tagsanime, Disney, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Television, Viz Media
- New trailer for Digimon Adventure movie released, has Spring 2020 launch
- New My Hero Academia movie to screen in Japan December 2019
- Fourth season of Attack on Titan anime to be final in 2020
- Adidas working on Naruto sneaker collaboration
- VIFF to host first ever Anime Day
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.