The first Soul Eater DVDs will be hitting store shelves February next year. It’s expected that this will contain the first thirteen episodes in a slim pack format. Until then, you can watch Soul Eater on FUNimation’s web site.
Source: Anime News Network
Tagsanime, DVD, FUNimation, release, Soul Eater
- New trailer for Digimon Adventure movie released, has Spring 2020 launch
- New My Hero Academia movie to screen in Japan December 2019
- Fourth season of Attack on Titan anime to be final in 2020
- Adidas working on Naruto sneaker collaboration
- VIFF to host first ever Anime Day
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.