Vancouver turns 125 on April 6th, 2011 and the city is planning a party to celebrate the milestone. From 2:00 PM PDT to 9:30 PM PDT a free, family friendly event will be held down at the Jack Poole Plaza west of the Vancouver Convention Centre. There will be music, ball hockey, food, artwork, cake and a relighting of the Olympic Cauldron.
See more at the Vancouver 125 web site.
Tagsbirthdays, Local, Olympic Cauldron, Vancouver
- BC Ferries wants your feedback for new ships for Metro Vancouver-Vancouver Island routes
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2019
- British Columbia conventions for 2019
- VanDusen Gardens glows for Festival of Lights 2018
- Remembrance Day services for 2018 in Metro Vancouver
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.