The short-sleeve shirts come in varying colours with detailed monochromatic designs of popular characters and slogans (“I’m gonna be king of the pirates” or “Believe it”) making each style unique. All are priced at a reasonable $19.90 USD.
You can’t purchase these tops online, only in Uniqlo stores. However, if you’re in New York City stop by their flagship SoHo location on Broadway.
Tagsanime, Dragon Ball Z, Japan, Manga, Naruto, One Piece, tshirt, Uniqlo
- My Hero Academia: Two Heroes comes to Blu-ray/DVD combo on March 26, 2019
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2019
- New Gintama anime is in development
- Crunchyroll unveils first season of Rooster Teeth’s gen:LOCK
- Digimon to celebrate 20th anniversary with new film in 2020
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.