Viz Media is celebrating 25 years with a contest for our favourite anime heroes. The Heroes of Anime Sweepstakes will award a video game or DVD box set from Naruto or Bleach to a random fan each month. Fans who enter before midnight, September 15th, 2011 will be in the running for a 16GB Apple iPad 2 and a month’s paid subscription of Hulu+ (not sure how that will work for Canadian residents since Hulu isn’t available north of the border) or the grand prize: a trip for two to New York City to catch a special screening of Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Bonds.
Residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) are eligible to enter on Viz Media’s web site. Check the web site for full contest details and regulations.
Tagsanime, Bleach, Canada, contest, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Bonds, United States, Viz Media
- New trailer for Digimon Adventure movie released, has Spring 2020 launch
- New My Hero Academia movie to screen in Japan December 2019
- Fourth season of Attack on Titan anime to be final in 2020
- Adidas working on Naruto sneaker collaboration
- VIFF to host first ever Anime Day
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.