Viz Media is celebrating 25 years with a contest for our favourite anime heroes. The Heroes of Anime Sweepstakes will award a video game or DVD box set from Naruto or Bleach to a random fan each month. Fans who enter before midnight, September 15th, 2011 will be in the running for a 16GB Apple iPad 2 and a month’s paid subscription of Hulu+ (not sure how that will work for Canadian residents since Hulu isn’t available north of the border) or the grand prize: a trip for two to New York City to catch a special screening of Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Bonds.
Residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) are eligible to enter on Viz Media’s web site. Check the web site for full contest details and regulations.
Tagsanime, Bleach, Canada, contest, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Bonds, United States, Viz Media
- Primitive Skateboarding announces Naruto Shippuden collaboration
- Novel follow up to Bleach scheduled for Summer 2020
- Crunchyroll shares streaming data for August, September 2019
- Crunchyroll to stream NARUTO to BORUTO THE LIVE 2019 on October 9, 2019
- Crunchyroll shares list of anime to relax with this fall
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.