Tite Kubo’s manga series Bleach is coming to a close. The 73rd volume hit Japanese store shelves today, July 4th, 2016.
Highschool student Ichigo Kurosaki unwittingly becomes a part-time soul reaper tasked following his ability to see spirits. Upon rescuing an injured soul reaper, Ichigo’s temporary assignment becomes permanent when the society he is reluctant to join depends on him to save it.
Published in Weekly Shonen Jump in 2001, Bleach has branched out into an anime, movies, video games and a live musical.
The final volume, numbered 74, has an anticipated release in the fall of 2016.
Tags2016, Bleach, Ichigo Kurosaki, Japan, Manga, Tite Kubo, Weekly Shonen Jump
- Novel follow up to Bleach scheduled for Summer 2020
- Uniqlo to launch Dragon Ball t-shirt line November 2019
- Viz Media to celebrate 20 years of Naruto
- New promotional images and video for Live Spectacle Naruto stage show
- Death toll from Kyoto Animation fire increases to 34
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.