Tite Kubo’s manga series Bleach is coming to a close. The 73rd volume hit Japanese store shelves today, July 4th, 2016.
Highschool student Ichigo Kurosaki unwittingly becomes a part-time soul reaper tasked following his ability to see spirits. Upon rescuing an injured soul reaper, Ichigo’s temporary assignment becomes permanent when the society he is reluctant to join depends on him to save it.
Published in Weekly Shonen Jump in 2001, Bleach has branched out into an anime, movies, video games and a live musical.
The final volume, numbered 74, has an anticipated release in the fall of 2016.
Tags2016, Bleach, Ichigo Kurosaki, Japan, Manga, Tite Kubo, Weekly Shonen Jump
- New My Hero Academia movie to screen in Japan December 2019
- My Hero Academia volume 19
- Free Comic Book Day on Saturday, May 4, 2019
- Photos from Sakura Days Japan Fair 2019
- Second season of The Promised Neverland coming in 2020
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.