Nintendo uploaded a live-action video promoting the new legendary heroes for their mobile device game, Fire Emblem Heroes. In the nearly three-minute long trailer the four legends, Ike (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance), Lucina (Fire Emblem Awakening), Roy (Fire Emblem: The Blinding Blade) and Lyn (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade), showcase their strength over various enemies, including a fearsome armoured swordsman.
While Ike, Lucina, Roy and Lyn already appear in the game, these four are special heroes and carry different weapons. Normally, Roy, as an example, is an infantry unit, but his special version changes him to a cavalry unit as he is mounted on a horse. He also wields the sword Blazing Durandal instead of the Binding Blade.
The four special heroes are available for summoning; though an in-game promotion lets you select one of these five-star heroes free; additional summons require orbs.
Fire Emblem Heroes is free to download on iOS and Android devices.
Source: Fire Emblem Heroes
TagsFire Emblem, Fire Emblem Heroes, Ike, Lucina, Lyn, Nintendo, Roy, video, YouTube
- Nintendo Switch Joy Cons suffer from control stick drift
- Nintendo announces lighter, more portable version of Switch
- New trailer for Digimon Adventure movie released, has Spring 2020 launch
- Crunchyroll announces Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle
- Nintendo announces new Smash Bros. DLC, Animal Crossing, and other titles for E3 2019
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.