Vancouver’s Victory Square was packed with people for Saturday morning’s Remembrance Day ceremonies. The sombre mood was reflected by the grey clouds above, the silence pierced by the occasional crying child, the planes flying overhead and intermittent sounds of the 21-gun salute from Portside Park.
Tags2017, Canada, photos, Remembrance Day, Vancouver, Victory Square
- Carnaval del Sol brings Latin culture back for 2019
- Photos from Sakura-Con 2019
- Photos from Sakura Days Japan Fair 2019
- Honda Celebration of Light 2019 dates and countries revealed
- Crunchyroll to regularly share data on popular anime streams
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.