Vancouver’s Victory Square was packed with people for Saturday morning’s Remembrance Day ceremonies. The sombre mood was reflected by the grey clouds above, the silence pierced by the occasional crying child, the planes flying overhead and intermittent sounds of the 21-gun salute from Portside Park.
Tags2017, Canada, photos, Remembrance Day, Vancouver, Victory Square
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2019
- VanDusen Gardens glows for Festival of Lights 2018
- Remembrance Day services for 2018 in Metro Vancouver
- Metro Vancouver and Transit
- My Hero Academia film coming to Cineplex theatres September 2018
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.