It’s that time of year when the lush VanDusen Botanical Gardens transforms into dazzling display of colourful lights just in time for Christmas.
Thousands of Christmas lights are strung along the garden’s many trees and bushes that brighten up the winding paths. There’s also live music and food trucks serving warm drinks and snacks, a carousel, musical instruments and more.
The Festival of Lights is on now until January 7th, 2018. Tickets are required for entry and available online or in person. Dress appropriately as it may be cold or wet. Parking is limited, but transit is always an option (either with the 17 bus or a short walk north from the 41 bus).
Can’t make it? Check out the photos from the this year’s event on Gallery.
Tags2017, Christmas, events, Festival of Lights, Local, photos, Vancouver, VanDusen Botanical Gardens
- BC Ferries wants your feedback for new ships for Metro Vancouver-Vancouver Island routes
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2019
- British Columbia conventions for 2019
- VanDusen Gardens glows for Festival of Lights 2018
- Remembrance Day services for 2018 in Metro Vancouver
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.