With another Sakura-Con come and gone, it’s time to reminisce over the fun and awesome costumes that descend upon the Washington State Convention Center in the heart of Seattle. For three days, it was a whirlwind of heroes, villains and even some cute dogs wandering the event.
Couldn’t make it? Check out the photos on Gallery.
Tags2018, Conventions, cosplay, photos, Pictures, Sakura-Con
- Photos from Carnaval del Sol 2019
- Photos from Sakura-Con 2019
- Photos from Sakura Days Japan Fair 2019
- British Columbia conventions for 2019
- VanDusen Gardens glows for Festival of Lights 2018
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.