With another Sakura-Con come and gone, it’s time to reminisce over the fun and awesome costumes that descend upon the Washington State Convention Center in the heart of Seattle. For three days, it was a whirlwind of heroes, villains and even some cute dogs wandering the event.
Couldn’t make it? Check out the photos on Gallery.
Tags2018, Conventions, cosplay, photos, Pictures, Sakura-Con
- NES Classic Edition to relaunch in Canada June 29, 2018
- Free! – Dive to the Future – to air July 2018 in Japan
- Free Comic Book Day on Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Uniqlo to release t-shirt collaboration with Weekly Shonen Jump
- Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018 Photos
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.