As part of Weekly Shonen Jump’s 50th anniversary, Japanese clothing giant Uniqlo has unveiled a line up of t-shirts to celebrate this milestone.
Tops will feature artwork from popular manga including Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Haikyuu!!, Gintama, and Hunter x Hunter.
Coming Soon: In celebration of the 50th anniversary of Weekly Shonen Jump, wear your favourite manga characters with the all new UT x Jump 50th Graphic T-shirt collection! #UT2018 #WearYourWorld
Posted by Uniqlo Canada on Friday, April 6, 2018
These shirts are expected to go on sale later this month.
Uniqlo has in the past run campaigns with Weekly Shonen Jump manga, including Naruto, One Piece and Dragon Ball.
Tags2018, anime, Bleach, Dragon Ball, Gintama, Haikyuu!!, Hunter x Hunter, Naruto, One Piece, tshirt, Uniqlo
- Adidas to release Kakashi-themed sneaker
- New trailer for upcoming My Hero Academia film
- New promotional images and video for Live Spectacle Naruto stage show
- Death toll from Kyoto Animation fire increases to 34
- Crunchyroll shares top countries from The Rising of the Shield Hero post card promo
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.