The boys from Iwatobi are back with the newest season of the popular swimming anime Free! – Dive to the Future – airing this July in Japan.
Out of high school and bound for college, Haruka Nanase, Makoto Tachibana, Rin Matsuoka, Ikuya Kirishima and Asahi Shiina must now plan out their next steps in life. And that includes swimming.
Promotional artwork and video for the upcoming season includes Haruka Nanase, Makoto Tachibana, Rin Matsuoka, Ikuya Kirishima and Asahi Shiina and mentions the title of a new theme song, Heading to Over, by OLDCODEX.
Free! – Dive to the Future – will air on ABC TV, TOKYO MX1, TV Aichi, and BS11 in Japan starting July 2018.
Tags2018, anime, Free! - Dive to the Future -, Japan, video, YouTube
- NES Classic Edition to relaunch in Canada June 29, 2018
- Free Comic Book Day on Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Uniqlo to release t-shirt collaboration with Weekly Shonen Jump
- Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018 Photos
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2018
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.